COVID – 19 Protocol
1. Social distancing
- If you or anyone you have been exposed to have experienced any of the COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your appointment without penalty.
- We have implemented “no contact” protocols where possible;
- Once you park at our office, call the office. When we are ready to see you, someone will come out to your car to take your temperature with a touch-free thermometer and clear you to be seen.
- Once you are cleared you will be escorted directly to your prepared treatment room.
- Once your procedure is finished, the clinical team member will take your payment to the front desk, return with receipts, and schedule your next appointment. There will be no need for you to stop at the front desk;
- All patients will be seated with more than 6 feet of separation utilizing the first and second floors of our office;
- ONLY patients should enter the office. If you must bring someone with you, we ask that they remain in the car.
- We have always followed CDC guidelines for disinfection. All items used are either autoclavable or disposable.
- We have installed 2 HEPA filtration units that are constantly running; each unit completes a total air exchange every 30 minutes;
- All hard surfaces are routinely cleaned with a hospital grade disinfectant;
- Doors are propped open to eliminate contact;
- Non-clinical areas of the office are being disinfected in the same manner;
3. Clinical practices
- All staff members are screened and medically cleared daily;
- We are using suction devices that drastically minimize aerosol production during restorative and periodontal procedures;
- All team members have been trained on the protocols and proper use of PPE;
- Treatment rooms will be sterilized using UVC lights that eradicate all living organisms with 99.99% efficacy